Are you interested in guiding key business decisions around one of Amazon's significant and growing investments? Access Points creates delivery experiences that let Amazon customers order from Amazon.com and ship to a local, safe and convenient pick-up solution. We build the future of "click and collect" solutions that delight customers, through tens of thousands of pickup locations in 10+ countries deployed around the world and we continue to grow the network at a rapid pace.
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer (Sr BIE) to join Access Point's central data analytics and science team. In this role, you will be working with diverse, complex and Amazon-scale data challenges and deploy a wide range of business intelligence and analytical tools. You will work hand-in-hand with a cross-functional data team of data engineers, data scientists and fellow BIEs. As a senior member of the data team, you are relied upon for analytical thought leadership in a variety of business verticals ranging from marketing measurement, operations optimization to topology and new business opportunity sizing. The right candidate should bring strong business intuition, deep hands-on knowledge of business intelligence techniques, crisp executive communication, and most important of all, relentless passion for creating business impact through data.
• Undergrad or higher degree from analytics, statistics, ops research, data science, economics or a related field
• 5+ years of experience as a BIE, business analyst, data engineer, data scientist or a similar role
• Demonstrated experience in SQL, data mining, data visualization, and statistical modeling
• Familiarity with a mainstream data visualization tools (QuickSight, Tableau, Looker etc)
• 7+ years of relevant industry experience
• Experience managing analytical roadmap
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• Expertise in one of the following: Python, R, SAS or other statistical software packages
• Experience in Agile development methods
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have 12 affinity groups (employee resource groups) with more than 87,000 employees across hundreds of chapters around the world. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which reminds team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
It isn't about which hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We offer flexibility and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We care about your career growth too. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger opportunities, or get to the next level, we'll help you get there. Our business is growing fast and our people will grow with it.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us