Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
- Seattle, WA
We are looking for high caliber and tested Senior Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE) to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this role you will define scalable processes and frameworks leveraged by multiple cross-functional teams. You will apply both business and technical acumen in a fast-paced, ambiguous and innovative environment. Our ideal teammate possesses a natural curiosity, sharp analytical skills and is excited to pioneer on behalf of customers.
If you enjoy dealing with high ambiguity, complexity and broad scope that will be at the epicenter of our initiative, come join us!
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational/business planning
• Experience with SQL, ETL, data warehousing, Tableau, and other common analytical tools
• Experience utilizing Excel and MS Word in a business setting
• Experience drawing insights from data and clearly communicate them to both business and technical teams
• Advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field
• Experience using AWS technologies (Redshift, S3)
• Experience working in very large data warehouse environments
• Strong project management skills to coordinate projects across cross-functional teams, including business intelligence, engineering, marketing, product management, and finance.
• Demonstrated ability to influence across a large, multi-faceted organization
• Experience in consumer-facing industry
• Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate to both business and technical teams, including defining business requirements and conveying key insights from complex analysis.
• Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with limited data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top