Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
Do you want to be a leader in the team that takes Transportation and Retail models and products to the next generation? Do you have a solid analytical thinking, metrics driven decision making and want to solve problems with solutions that will meet the growing worldwide need? Then Transportation is the team for you. We are looking for top notch Business Intelligence Engineers to be part of our world class Transportation Controllership team.
- 4-7 years of experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or Technology company
- Strong experience in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence application development
- Data Analysis: Understand business processes, logical data models and relational database implementations
- Strong experience in reviewing business requirements and problem statements
- Expert knowledge in SQL. Optimize complex queries.
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis. Experience in testing design and measurement.
- Able to execute research projects, and generate practical results and recommendations
- Proven track record of working on complex modular projects, and assuming a leading role in such projects
- Highly motivated, self-driven, capable of defining own design and test scenarios
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- Evaluate and implement various big-data technologies and solutions (Redshift, Hive/EMR, Tez, Spark) to optimize processing of extremely large datasets in an accurate and timely fashion.
Experience with large scale data processing, data structure optimization and scalability of algorithms a plus.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top