Amazon Services is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Representative for our Softlines Selling Partner Recruitment Team. The Senior Account Representative will be responsible for recruiting and launching businesses within the Aparell, Luggage and Jewelry/Accessories categories. This person will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process. They will be chartered with developing and managing a sales pipeline of high value, strategic accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed output goals. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the senior and C-level management and executive teams of prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
As an organization, Amazon's North American Seller Services is uniquely highly influential by coordinating across Amazon customers, Amazon category teams and Amazon Sellers. We are a business development organization and drive growth for over 2MM Amazon Sellers through business intelligence, cross-selling efforts and integrated Account Management. We are successful by focusing on aggressive growth targets for our Sellers' businesses.
Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to Selling on Amazon programs.
Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned territory. Execute successfully on the plan recommended.
Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your territory. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal team.
Prospect and close business to achieve quarterly quota targets for both the quantity and quality of sellers recruited.
Understand and utilize the right tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly goals.
Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
Prioritize and complete additional projects while maintaining current book of business such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis.
Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective territory.
Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.
Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on Amazon product.
Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities.
Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks and close business.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 8+ years of sales experience in eCommerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software industries
• At least 5 years of business-to-business selling experience
• Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling large, industry leading companies
• Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Always does what is right for the customerrelentlessly customer-focused
• Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
• Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
• Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer