Senior Business Development Manager - APS Mobile
- London, United Kingdom
Amazon Publisher Services helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore's global top 100, to help them monetize their content with demand from multiple programmatic buyers. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
Amazon Publisher Services is seeking a Business Development to support its mobile app business to increase adoption of APS. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of closing ad supply partnerships, a deep understanding of mobile app developers' business needs and be able to translate those needs to drive product innovation and value for developer customers.
In this role you will:
• Develop strategies and plans to accelerate adoption of Amazon Publisher Services solutions for top mobile publishers.
• Drive revenue and growth with mobile publishers.
• Meet or exceed publisher adoption targets.
• Cultivate relationships and influence senior stakeholders within our enterprise publisher partnerships.
• Develop and maintain a robust pipeline.
• Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of the program.
• Work cross-functionally with marketing, product development and other internal teams to develop pipeline generation and maturation strategies for new geographies, products and market segments.
• Influence senior leaders internally across Amazon, and proactively communicate program vision, customer impact, progress and plans, and align with Amazon's core principles.
• Strong advertising technology related sales or Business Development experience.
• Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals.
• Proven experience in selling to mobile developers (supply side ad tech experience).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• Experience in writing, communicating and presenting to senior leadership.
• Prior experience scaling a mobile product or service.
• At least 5 years of experience in mobile advertising.
• Track record of scaling a new business by streamlining processes and implementing new tools.
• Team player with strong persuasion skills, including the ability to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders.
• Comfortable in both a strategic and tactical role.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment.
• Self-starter with strong financial analysis, modelling, and business skills.
• Comfortable working under deadlines and producing key deliverables.
Back to top