This position is based in New York, NY.
We are seeking an experienced business development leader to build and manage a publisher network for Amazon Fashion within the Amazon Associates Program. With its network of over 100,000 publishers, the Amazon Associates program is a global leader in online marketing and one of the largest external paid advertising channels for Amazon. This position will have single threaded focus on the fashion categories from within the Associates team in New York and will work closely with the Fashion marketing and product teams in Seattle and New York.
Amazon Fashion is pushing the cutting edge of disruptive change in shopping for all segments of the market. As a customer-obsessed, fashion enthusiast, you will influence and build relationships with the top fashion media brands to drive revenue, new customers and awareness for Amazon's fashion selection and its innovative new programs. You are deep on fashion commerce trends and understand how our selection and services fit into content creators strategies. You will explore revenue driving opportunities with leading lifestyle publishers.
Using your deep knowledge of digital and social media and a solution-oriented mindset you will develop opportunities for Amazon Fashion across the media landscape. You are an excellent oral and written communicator and you possess an analytical approach to business development, leveraging data to drive decisions. You are highly organized and have the ability to work independently. You're particularly adept at developing strong, one-to-one relationships and working closely and constructively with external partners.
As a leader for this segment within the Associates Team, you:
Own quarterly revenue growth objectives for new and existing publishers
• Independently develop strategic partnership recommendations that align with the overall Amazon Fashion strategy
Partner with product and tech teams on new product launches
• Own integration of Associates products with fashion partners including APIs, product feeds and mobile integrations
• Drive special deal terms and negotiations with new and existing publishers
• Lead cross-functional deal teams and present deals to executive management
• Work closely with business development partners to drive cross account activations
• Develop reporting methodologies and own data analysis
Requirements include a minimum of 7 years business-to-business enterprise complex sales/business development partnership experience in online with a heavy bias toward web affiliate, social media, online advertising, and ecommerce environments.
• 7 + years in Business Development, Partnership or B2B customer-facing roles
• 4 + year in Online Marketing, Ecommerce, or Merchandising roles
• Highly analytical and data driven
- Experience in negotiating complex commercial agreements and data driven decision making
- Creative thinker; ability to apply market and consumer dynamics to our evolving business
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new technologies. Sharp strategic acumen and ability to manage ambiguity
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required
• Bachelor's degree required
• Knowledge of and passion for fashion preferred
• Experience working with media partners
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.