Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easierwhoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, tool providers, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutionsincluding sponsored, display, video, and custom adsleverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Global Advertising Partner Development team is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to proactively identify pain points with amazon advertising partner development business, and facilitate analysis to identify problems and opportunities, analyze, visualize, and deliver insights from data that will help our team serve advertising partner in a better way. In this role you will be a part of the Analytics team and work with Partner Managers, Program Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Tech and Business Leaders to deliver data-driven recommendations and insights, identify areas of improvement and influence teams direction. This role requires significant cross functional partnership and clear communication skills. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, growth-oriented and collaborative environment. Responsibilities for this role include:
• Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our internal partners.
• Work with Partner development teams to collect the data requirements.
• Manage the sim process and prioritize different data tasks in partnership with all stakeholders.
• Provide dive-deep analysis for any follow-up questions from the weekly business reviews.
• Hands on with SQL and should be able to write and update complex SQL queries.
• Communicate with internal teams to showcase results and provide clear and compelling reports.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
• Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
• Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
• Experience in SQL
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Minimum 5 years' experience in data analysis using SQL.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated success leading project delivery for large, cross functional products / programs.
We are looking for someone who has experience working with large cross functional teams. Candidate should be able to gather requirements from partner development teams and create clear prioritization roadmap taking feedback from all stakeholders. Candidate should be able to provide data insights to the Partner development team to help them build product strategy and also answer any followup data questions from the weekly business reviews. Candidate must be able to/have:
• Master's degree in business, engineering or a related field.
• Experience working with large cross functional teams.
• Experience working with wide variety of business data sources.
• Experience with API management and advertising domain.
This position is located in New York City.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.