Echo Frames is Amazon's first prescription-ready smart glasses. The vision of the product is to allow our customers to bring the magic of Alexa on-the-go, to do more and be more present. The team is focused on bringing technology and design into a form that is familiar to millions of glasses wearers, in a way that has never been done by any other company before. If you are excited about pushing the envelope and developing brand new experiences for consumers, we would love to meet you.
Amazon is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong business and analytical skills to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best in class consumer product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets in an innovative environment. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers.
In this role, you will work closely with our cross-functional team and core business leaders to unlock key insights and trends from our data and customer feedback. You will structure ambiguous problems and design analytics and customer feedback programs which will result in actionable recommendations to support our product and business strategy. You will have opportunities for professional growth by taking on new challenges and participating in mentorship programs. Your work will be highly visible to Amazon leadership and will be instrumental to achieving our team's goals.
At Amazon, we are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
• Create, manage, and scale analytics and customer feedback programs from the ground up to provide insights and recommendations to support our team's strategic goals
• Enable decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources to present it in a digestible and actionable format
• Analyze large data sets using a variety of database query and visualization tools
• Develop, standardize and maintain business critical metrics, analysis, and reporting. Deliver business reviews to senior leadership teams.
• Build and own scalable solutions for new and ongoing reports, analyses, and dashboards to support business needs.
• Manage multiple projects and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
• Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, or similar)
• 5+ years working experience with writing complex SQL queries to perform data analysis
• 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, or related quantitative functions
• MBA or Master's Degree in a quantitative discipline
• Advanced data analysis knowledge and experience, with proficiency in SQL
• Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools (such as Business Objects, Tableau, etc.)
• Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership, diving deep, and delivering results
• Proven ability at looking at solutions in unconventional ways. Sees opportunities to innovate and can lead the way.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms and an ability to effectively communicate with technical teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.