Senior Brand Expert
- Shanghai, China
Amazon Global Selling has been helping individuals and businesses increase sales and reach new customers around the globe. Today, more than 50% of Amazon's total unit sales come from third-party selection. The Global Selling team in China is responsible for recruiting local businesses to sell on Amazon's 12 overseas marketplaces, and supporting local sellers' success and growth on the Amazon. Our vision is to be the first choice for all types of Chinese business to go globally.
The Brand Building Specialist team, under CNBPS of PMO, aims to build a path to success for CN 3P Branded Seller. Our team will drive Brand Success through providing customized Brand Building service to CN Brands.
We're now seeking a Senior Brand Building feature Expert to drive CN Brands' success. Main responsibilities include:
• Work with global and CN GS teams to drive Brand Building feature adoption via recommending Brands the right feature and "how to use"
• Understand CN Brand's pain points, conduct deep dive to identify root cause and work with local and global team on solutions
• Monitor Brand Building program progress, anticipate & mitigate risks and ensure seamless delivery through effective mechanisms such as WBR/MBR/QBR
• Keep regular communication with global product team to get feature update and provide CN Brands' feedback to influence product roadmap
• Work with BI team to develop dashboard and report to track feature key metrics
• Synthesis Brand Success learning and best practice for CN GS wide sharing
• Manage Brand Building feature internal & external communication to share feature news in a timely and efficient manner
• Bachelor's degree or above
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audience
• Capability to build compelling data visualizations to communicate data-driven insight
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Skilled in building relationships with stakeholder
• Experience in a fast-paced dynamic sometimes ambiguous environment
• 3+ years program / project management experience
• Master degree, preferably top tier MBA
• 5+ years program / project management experience
• Sufficient narrative writing skill is a plus
Back to top