Note on Location: We are open to this role being located in Santa Monica, California or Seattle, Washington.
The Prime Brand Design team is looking for an experienced Designer whose passion for design is matched by flawless presentation and smart execution. The ideal candidate works fast, is able to quickly discern the needs of a project, and responds to creative briefs with fresh ideas and strategic design systems. They are a design thinker, motivated to develop the best solution for every challenge, regardless of scope, length or budget. They professionally present their work, with enthusiasim for both inspired creative and logical thinking. They have experience working across multiple marketing channels and understand the complexities and creative implications of a global brand.
The ideal candidate effectively interprets creative briefs, and develops bar-raising creative for visual brand systems, onsite experiences, and campaigns across a variety of Prime benefits and Amazon categories. They are a problem solver with strong bias for action and always read to participate in a hands-on manner to visualize solutions through mockups. They work well under pressure, quickly developing error-free creative across digital platforms, social, broadcast, print, and out of home channels. They are comfortable collaborating with a team of designers, writers, and art directors, as well as working with a network of motion designers, photographers, directors, and marketing professionals to deliver exceptional brand systems and experiences to be seen by millions of customers world-wide.
If you are passionate about creative innovation, customer-focused user experiences, and collaborating with a global team of talented designers and marketing managers, we are looking for you.
• 6+ years of design experience
• An available online portfolio
• 6+ years of relevant professional experience driving compelling creative strategy and execution at an agency or in-house creative team.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
• An online portfolio demonstrating systematic brand and identity development scaling across multiple touch points.
• Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote
• Experience developing on digital campaigns for O&O channels that have global scale
• Experience creating brand guidelines
• Deep understanding of typography, design principles, trends and best practices across digital and print.
• Experience with a world-class brand-focused design agency or consultancy.
• Unwavering dedication to craft from idea to execution.
• Have strong bias for action in a fast-paced, metric driven environment.
• Curiosity to dig several layers deep into success metrics, have an innate desire to understand key drivers.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on creative projects
• Own, develop and evangelize brand personality and purpose globally.
• Self-motivated team player, with refined and assertive leadership skills.
• The ability to influence others to set and achieve goals and deadlines.
• Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and user interaction priorities.
• Exceptional communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
• Able to combine fresh ideas with a high attention to detail
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.