Senior Audio DSP Engineer
As an Audio DSP Engineer, you will work with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open, collaborative peer environment.
You will participate in improving the audio DSP algorithms and integrating them into an emerging product. You will join a highly talented team of audio, EE and software engineers supporting the development of this product. This position may require some travel both domestic and international.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent required
- 7+ years of DSP SW and firmware development experience
- Strong skills with audio system performance measurements and tuning
- Hands-on experience with one or more architectures such as TenSilica, CEVA, Kalimba, ARC or other audio DSP cores.
- C and embedded SW development
- Experience with common scripting language (Matlab, Python, etc)
- Familiarity with common audio processing blocks such as AEC, DRC, Noise suppression, EQ and ANC.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end SW development tool chains and environments
- Master's degree
- Understanding of acoustics design for a mobile device
- Familiarity with audio processing signal chain and characteristics of acoustic transducers such as microspeaker and microphones
- Understand audio codecs and audio post-processing tools such as Audacity or Adobe Audition
- Speech recognition experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top