Senior Associate - Account Management
- Madrid, Spain
The Strategic Account Management (SAM) team is responsible for accelerating sales growth, expanding selection on the platform and improving retention amongst the existing Seller base, particularly among the largest Sellers in the IN Marketplace. This team creates innovative ways to identify new selection, merchandising, and operational improvement opportunities through partnership with internal stakeholders such as Fulfillment by Amazon, Amazon Selling Coach, Sponsored Products, etc. and improving our overall knowledge of how to succeed as a Seller on Amazon Marketplaces.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to help shape the future of Strategic Account Management program. The role is focused on driving success for some of the most influential Sellers in the IN Marketplace and leveraging key learning/feedback to improve the Amazon platform that will benefit all Sellers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Define the territory, opportunities and goals (Input/Output) within the portfolio of accounts.
• Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting Seller business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into product development and process improvement.
• Identify key business opportunities for the territory and manage toward a growth plan.
• Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework.
• Analyze territory trends, diagnose root cause of performance and create actionable plans for operational improvements.
• Drive content for internal business communications highlighting various initiatives, successes, and platform improvement opportunities through voice of Sellers.
• Coordinate with external teams to organize the annual Strategic Seller Conference and ensure involvement of stakeholders to deliver rich content to educate Sellers and capture feedback to influence platform improvements.
2+ years of experience in sales or account management
Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
• Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business "by the numbers". Must be metrics-driven.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
• Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce desired
• Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
• Prior experience influencing C-level executives is highly desirable.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• MBA preferred.
Back to top