Senior Associate - Account Management
- Bengaluru, India
Senior Associate-Account Management (Level 3)
Are you customer obsessed, smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, and with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Seller Services India offers services to sellers to grow multi-channel commerce. See http://services.amazon.in for details of products and services in India. As Account Management associate, you will be part of Amazon marketplace team. To be successful in this role you should have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
• Follow up with the sellers for the status of currently live suggestions (i.e. the latest suggestions) shared with them. If there are suggestions pending from the previous replenishment cycles which are not acted upon by the seller yet, those get ignored and only the latest suggestions are considered.
• Help sellers understand the importance and get well versed with different tools and programs available for them for catalog and contet creation, listing products, FBA, and drive adoption.
• Help sellers adopt into Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA). Drive sellers to upsell to other FBA channels depending on their lifecycle on Amazon.
• Improve and expand selection for sellers to drive discoverability of their products.
- Increase the presence of sellers who are big online but have a small presence on Amazon.
• Doing a mid-week check on the status of suggestions/recommendations for his set of sellers
-Troubleshoot issues/concerns that might prevent adoption into various programs and resolve those within the defined SLA.
• Partner with program teams to drive adoption of various programs for the sellers.
-Assist sellers to review catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines & co-ordinate with internal team to fix the issues for better customer experience
-Provide weekly reporting on the improvement in key metrics and resolve roadblocks to drive speed.
• Sharing the existing ASINs in the catalogue of the sellers and getting the feed-back on which ASINs are live and which are not (marking replen/non-replen ASINs). This helps us give accurate replenishment suggestions and better track fill-rates for the sellers so that we can take it up with them as and when the fill-rates dip.
-Document processes & regularly update existing Sops
-Think long term and provide suggestions/recommendations to simplify the process, improve seller experience and reduce manual intervention.
• Coordinating with the FBA team to increase the inventory limits for a particular seller if required
• Helping sellers with registration across FCs (APOB documents, NOCs, etc.)
2+ years of experience in sales or account management
• Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
• Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business "by the numbers". Must be metrics-driven.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
• Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce desired
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
-Willingness to take initiatives and additional responsibilities
-Flag possible escalation, dive deep to recommend and implement corrective actions
-Constantly innovate to drive simplification, automation and scalability.
-MS Excel proficiency - ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail. Access preferred.
-Experience with SQL preferred.
. MBA preferred.
Back to top