- Bangalore, India
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for a talented, driven and experienced Senior Associate for the CBW team. It is a pivotal role that will contribute to the evolution and success of one of the key priorities of the organization by identifying gaps within the existing return policies and partnering with the relevant teams to fix them. Joining the team means working with a dynamic and creative group who set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. The program is highly cross-functional in nature, intensive and requires in-depth study of the existing ecosystem.
Key deliverables of the role:
- Provide customer and seller data and insights for better impact decisions and driving new/existing programs
- Partner with relevant teams on detailed dive deeps to identify gaps
- Deliver on tight deadlines to execute identified initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
• Technical skills Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Communication skills ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
• Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Experience working on VBA is a plus
Back to top