- Bengaluru, India
In 2016, we launched Prime Now (as Amazon Now), a new platform to bring everyday grocery selection along with Amazon's best sellers to our customers in 2 hours. We have exciting plans to continue to innovate for our customers and sellers by offering ultra-fast delivery for a variety of products. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized, and customer-focused Senior Associate who is interested in guiding key business decisions.
The person would be part of the Marketing team in the Prime Now, and play a key role in driving projects across multiple initiatives related to marketing, product and category. The key tasks would be to a) analyze sales, traffic, other business data b) set up and run processes to simplify daily business activities.
• Proven skill in identifying and fixing process gaps, improvement opportunities and use of small scale automation, technology to increase productivity or drive process simplification
• Experience in providing support for data collection, preparing reports, exercising push back & realignment of expectations with multiple stakeholders.
• Identifying, developing and executing data analysis to help marketing create more business impact.
• Shaping and informing key metrics and indicators by which leadership will assess its performance.
• HS diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years of work experience
• Ability to read small print quickly and accurately
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Exceptional time management, problem solving, and multitasking skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
• Technical skills - Strong proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools and techniques.
• 2-5 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying
• Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
Back to top