Would you like to help some of the largest enterprises in the world transform how they innovate, design, develop, and launch new products? Have you personally used lean product development processes to develop hypotheses about product-market fit, test them through experimentation, and iterate? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact projects that are technical and cultural-change in nature? Do you have strong opinions on Lean, innovation horizons and technology trends?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring Senior InnovationAdvisory Consultants/Leaders to work with top-tier companies and their partners in transforming the way they innovate, design, build and evolve their products. Engagements include designing innovation programs, training, and leading experiments to build customer confidence in doing things in new ways, ideating new services and products and take them to scale jointly with the AWS technical teams.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Engaging with C-level executives to define and implement Digital Transformation strategies and innovation roadmaps
- Identifying opportunity areas within the enterprise to design new digital products and services driving customer experience and competitiveness of a business
- Guiding innovation programs governance, portfolio mix and business fit.
- Actively leading customers through designing and running experiments.
- Hands on experimenting with building digital services
- Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute plans.
- Managing executive customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
- Delivering Lean / Digital Transformation Consulting services
- Strong skills in innovation methodologies
- New business creation
- Applying lean and agile practices towards the development of new products
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following: Lean Methodology, User Experience, Product Development, Behavioural Science
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- 6+ years of consulting experience as a product or digital specialist in Customer-facing roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
- Ability to be mobile and travel to client locations as needed
- A Bachelors degree; Masters/MBA degree preferred
- Hands on experience leading large-scale digital or lean transformation projects
- Analysis and visualisation tools capabilities
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of lean enterprise, digital strategy and or product development
- Practical experience using the AWS platform for rapid application development and scaling