Senior Account Representative
- Palo Alto, CA
We are looking for a lead Sales Representative to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Shape this project and our team culture as a member of our high-performance team
• Build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus
• Conduct regular reviews with the company's senior leaders
If you enjoy dealing with high ambiguity, complexity and broad scope that will be at the epicenter of our initiative, come join us!
• BA/BS degree
• 10+ years of experience in sales
• Experience developing sales teams who deliver results
• Experience leading the strategic planning process
• Experience with project management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and operational expertise
• Ability to influence others in a collaborative fashion
• Strong decision-making skills
• Strong strategic and negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
• Ability to gather, interpret and apply a wide range of data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top