Are you ready for the next step in your career building on your skills as a leader, innovator, and collaborator? Are you ready to work with colleagues that will inspire and challenge you to have fun, work hard and make history? Are you ready to help unlock a $2 trillion (yes trillion) business opportunity for Amazon? We may have a role for you...
Amazon Business Seller Recruiting
The Amazon Business (AB) Seller team is driving the next wave of growth for our Business Customers' (Enterprise and SMB) purchasing needs, by relentlessly innovating across a broad spectrum of functions including expanding our selection across multiple segments (e.g., Office, IT, Industrial, Healthcare), offering everyday low prices, improving the world-class delivery, and providing exceptional convenience. We are disrupting the status quo by delivering new, efficient purchasing solutions to individual proprietors, to small-medium businesses, to global organizations (and everything in between).
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Sr. Account Representative for our AB Canada Seller sales team. The Sr. Account Representative will be based in the US and will be responsible for recruiting and assisting businesses of all sizes to sell their products to business Customers on Amazon.ca/business. This person will be the primary point of contact for those companies throughout the entire sales process. The Sr. Account Representative will be expected to develop and manage a transactional and strategic sales pipeline with a high volume of accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed aggressive account acquisition and output goals. This individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, to create and present compelling solutions that exceed customer expectations. In collaboration with Marketing and Product teams, this individual will also work with supply partners to adopt new products and programs, implement business pricing, expand business-relevant selection, and optimize e-commerce strategies to accelerate growth and target business Customers.
• Identify, qualify, and engage with prospective Sellers for Amazon Business while creating a clear value proposition of selling to business Customers on Amazon, along with features and functionality
• Prospect and launch Sellers to achieve quarterly quota targets
• Understands Sellers' goals, decision-making processes, and success metrics
• Build strong communication channels at all levels of the Seller's organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan
• Analyze business and conduct deep dive analysis; provide routine executive-level reporting on the Seller's current business and future opportunities. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data
• Implement and track success and quality metrics for Sellers in your territory. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity
• Utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly goals
• Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective territory
• Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
• Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks, and close business
• Manage additional projects while maintaining current book of business, such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and sales analysis as needed
• BA/BS degree required
• 3-5 years of successful SMB or enterprise-class business-to-business sales experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software industries
• Business development/project management/sales/account management experience
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
• Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work with legal, product, and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
• Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
• Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely with sellers and stakeholders team; written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Always does what is right for the customer; relentlessly customer-focused
• MBA degree preferred
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
• Experience in international or cross-border business
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer