Senior Account Manager - Schools & Academics
- Gurgaon, India
Amazon is a pioneering, dynamic, and energetic company that thrives on unique and peculiar ways. We take pride in our single-minded obsession over customer satisfaction and our ability to maintain a curious and vibrant culture no matter how large the company grows. We endeavor to build our legacy as Earth's most customer-centric company and to continue to cultivate and nourish our innovative environment through our mission to hire the best.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Academy by developing School accounts? Do you have the business savvy and Academic background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key content and education provider to the students?
As "Senior Account Manager - Schools & Academics" you will have an exciting opportunity to help drive the growth of the 'school integrated program' vertical and increase adoption and market presence of Amazon Academy in India. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales / account management and Academic background that enables them to drive a conversation and dialog at a senior leadership level. You will be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan, student experience and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute the strategic plan (territory and accounts) working with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Able to understand and discuss academics and student learning requirements with senior Academicians/Educators.
• To establish goals, plans, and metrics to track progress to achieve program objectives.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Amazon Academy for different audiences and stakeholder levels (CxO)
• Drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory.
• Build the internal/external team to help execute strategic, business plans and build scalable mechanisms to manage numerous school accounts concurrently & long-term.
• Work with internal legal and tax teams to help draft relevant contracts and agreements for external partners.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Moderate travel.
• 3+ years of Direct field sales experience in working with schools in India.
• 8+ years of experience in working with Education industry with 5+ years focused on academics.
• Demonstrated business and education market experience that drives engagement, and interact at the highest levels of school management and educators.
• Must have a good understanding of JEE/NEET/K12 Education industry trends
• Excellent communication, writing and influencing skills, and be both academic and analytical and possess experience in business development or account management within Education (EdTech, K-12, Post-Secondary, Publishers) market segments.
• Master's degree or MBA in a relevant field such as business, operations, human resources, adult education, or organizational development.
• Aptitude for learning and using technology for both learning design and data analysis.
• Experience working in operations and supply chain or with those businesses as direct customers/stakeholders
• Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment
• Teaching experience for JEE/NEET is a plus
• Prior experience as an entrepreneur in Education
Back to top