Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing social welfare service like healthcare assistance or social system account ?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
This is a new and exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services across France.
As an Account Manager, you will work closely with the Country Manager, being responsible for defining strategy and driving its execution for the social welfare industry in France.
You will be experienced building a business through collaborating with partners, solutions architects, business development, lead development, central accounts, and marketing.
About the team
Who You'll Work With, How is the team structured ?
The Public Sector team in France is divided into 6 business verticals. We look after State Owned Companies, Central Government, Local Government, Healthcare, Education and NonProfit Organizations.
The team work closely with Solution Architects and Sales Specialist. They also benefit from the support of our Partner team, Professional Services team, Capture & Proposal manager, Public Policy, Legal & Marketing.
Would you receive specific support ?
When joining the team, you will embark in a 3 months training period that will give you the time and opportunity to learn about AWS Platform, our peculiar ways, our ecosystem, meet your fellow Amazonians and participate to shadow meetings to accelerate your ramp up.
What is making the role excited ?
It's Day 1 for the digital transformation of Public Sector in France. Joining the team now is a great opportunity to make history by helping customers create the solutions of tomorrow and have an impact on citizens. Our team is growing at a fast pace, we have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member to take on more complex tasks in the future.
The 8 core responsibilities of the Job
- Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory
- Suggest and execute against a territory plan.
- Manage numerous Customer accounts concurrently & long-term.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer cloud adoption.
- Work with partners team to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with quality assessment #
- Have fun !
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales/account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
You will be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
• Track record closing sales opportunities in a mix of account sizes and at volume
• Pipeline generation, quotas and metric goal
• Guide team members on how to manage key executive relationships, prospecting techniques, pipeline and territory management
• Drive sales campaign, program execution
• Help develop strategic territory plans, set goals and quotas
• Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction, work strategically with partners to extend reach
• Collaborate with Country management, Channel, Marketing, Business Development, Solution Architects etc. functions on key initiatives
• Conduct periodic reviews of business including call activity, lead follow up, pipeline reviews, prospecting and performance for each individual; analyses wins and losses
• Present regular, accurate reports for executive management for review
• MBA qualification
• Strong sales background in France in social welfare or healthcare fro example
• A technical background in engineering, computer science
• SaaS/Cloud experience
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.