Senior Account Manager - Norway
- Seattle, WA
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging strategic accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in the enterprise accounts in Norway. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Promote AWS services in a defined territory or industry vertical.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Facilitate customer adoption.
• Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
• Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
• Contribute to positive customer experience.
• Expect moderate travel
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Significant experience in technology related sales
• Experience working with complex IT solutions
• Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills; you are motivated and result oriented
• Experience using CRM systems and or other sales prospecting tools
• Experience working with partners to drive scaling campaigns
• Fluency in English and Norwegian
• Experience working with cloud technologies
• AWS Cloud Practitioner certified
• AWS Solutions Architect certification/training
Back to top