At Amazon Business we apply Amazon's mission to be "Earth's most customer centric company" to the B2B segment, helping clients innovate their procurement processes with our dedicated business solutions., Whilst we're a relatively new team, we believe we are one of the most exciting and fastest growing areas of Amazon, reaching $25bn annual global sales in 2021, in a rapidly developing landscape We have exciting plans in store for the future and are looking to expand our team of Account Managers helping customers grow.
B2B procurement is going through a digital transformation, and as an Account Manager you will lead this change for customers with our innovative Amazon Business solution. Your primary responsibilities will be to establish and develop relationships with a wide variety of customers, focusing on their specific requirements to drive their procurement strategy, and helping them unlock spend on Amazon. This will include identifying new opportunities for growth, driving long-term initiatives, and building partnerships up to C-Suite level You will receive hands-on training and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful.
It's always Day 1 at Amazon, and we have an opportunity to shape the world of B2B procurement in the same way Amazon helped change Retail eCommerce. As such, we need you to bring your creative spirit, and best ideas to help shape our processes and customer solutions with us. We will help you invent and structure new ideas, and support you on a project management journey to make a lasting impact on the way we work and delight our customers.
A successful Account Manager should be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business challenges that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Analyse and define customers procurement needs to design how Amazon Business can solve their operational and strategic challenges.
• Advise customers on setting up a comprehensive procurement solution using Amazon Business to accelerate their digital transformation.
• Lead and own initiatives with internal stakeholders to improve processes for external clients and Amazon Business team.
• BA/BSc degree from a leading university or relevant experience proving ability to solve complex problems.
• 2-5 years of work experience with proven consulting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication, persuasion, negotiation skills as well as being an active listener.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver consistent results over period of time.
• Proven ownership and bias for action in managing responsibilities and developing scalable processes.
• Great strategic thinking to define long-term impact of the tactical actions.
• Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRMs system.
• Knowledge of procurement processes and systems commonly used by Small and Medium Business.
• Sales experience is a plus but not required.
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.