Senior Account Manager - Broadcaster
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing account in the Public Sector companies across the Nordics and Baltics? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider for Broadcaster?
As a Public Sector Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of AWS in the Public Sector accounts.
This role can be based in Helsinki, Olso, Stockholm, or Copenhagen. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales/account management and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory.
• Suggest and execute against a territory plan.
• Manage numerous accounts concurrently & long-term.
• Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Significant account management experience in the IT industry.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
• Direct field experience in working with Public Sector accounts.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Fluent in English
• Sales and/or technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
• IaaS /PaaS/SaaS/ experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Back to top