Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The China Global Selling team aim to deliver on this vision by identifying China Selling Partners, bring their product selection to Amazon's global marketplaces, and drive Seller success. The team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our Sellers better serve their customers.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Coordinate with global teams to communicate and train local teams on product/program launches to drive Compliance adoption and feedback.
• Work closely with internal partner teams to create, refine and localize processes leading to operational efficiency and Seller success.
• Liaise with other departments as well as external parties such as, business teams, Program Managers, Global teams or Service Providers to resolve Seller's issues and questions. Establish strong relationships and trust by creating effective communications channels, and providing insightful solutions/analysis.
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication. Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestion
• Demonstrate ability to manage, encourage and develop team; drive multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Communicate clearly and professionally with senior leadership in reporting, delivering project updates, and handling escalations
• 7+ years of experience in product/program management, consulting, analytical marketing or business management
• Experience successfully leading and developing teams of direct and indirect reports
• Proven track-record as individual contributor in fostering key client relationships and hitting quotas/targets
• Proven ability to lead/drive large and complex cross-functional projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment, to lead by influence and earn trust at all levels
• Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
• Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills in English
• Superior strategic thinking and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
• Self-learning, enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
• Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow
• Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
• Business acumen in areas of Global e-commerce and retail.
• Proved ability/success in program management.
• Success managing dynamic account/business portfolios.
• Data analysis experience (SQL skill)