Semiconductor Test Engineer
- Taipei, Taiwan
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. AWS has the broadest and deepest set of machine learning and AI services for our customers' businesses. Our success depends on our world-class infrastructure, and we're handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
We are seeking an experienced engineer to enable production testing in Taiwan. As a member of the Cloud-Scale Machine Learning Acceleration team you'll be responsible for enabling the production environment in OSATs and ODMs to allow for continuous, high quality execution and delivery on time to our customers.
This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you'll work with team members around the world, as well as external vendors. You'll have extremely high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you'll be constantly looking for ways to improve execution and our products' quality and cost.
We're changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
• Enable and maintain mass volume production testing, working with OSATs and ODMs to verify stable high-quality execution
• Debug test programs and test hardware used for mass production, both on system and ATE levels
• Solid work experience including 4+ years' experience in the field of IC Test development, including test programs development and test hardware design
• Experience with state-of-the-art Automated Test Equipment (ATE), preferably on Teradyne UltraFlex or Advantest 93k
• Experience with standard 300mm probers and pick and place handlers
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Ability to travel internationally up to 10% of the time (once COVID-19 situation stabilizes)
• A team player, with the ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment
• Experience with C or C++ programing and with scripting languages
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Experience working with yield management tools such as Optimal+ or similar
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team. #AWSGCR
Back to top