Selling Partner Support Associate
- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
The Selling Partner Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon, our Sellers and Vendors. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners.
The Selling Partner Support Associate is the primary solution provider for global sellers on the Amazon platforms. In addition to providing a remarkable Seller experience, a Selling Partner Support Associate is expected to address system issues, identify and implement process improvements, develop internal documentation and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone or/and email cases.
• Provides prompt, efficient and high quality service to Amazon Sellers through email and phone.
• Demonstrates ownership of every Seller interaction to achieve successful first time resolution on all contacts
• Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve Seller contacts
• Demonstrates the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures
• Maintains high performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance
• Minimum 6 months experience within a customer service and contact center environment
• Bilingual English/Spanish with 90% proficiency in both languages
• Demonstrated effective, clear and professional written and oral communication and attention to detail
• Customer oriented
• Understanding of quality and metrics processes
• Ability to work with several applications and contacts simultaneously
• Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
• Demonstrated appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
• Schedule flexibility to work at least one day of the weekend
• Intermediate MS Office applications specifically Excel, familiarity with web browsers
• High School Diploma
- IMPORTANT: Please have your Criminal Record, ID and Badge picture ready in order to start the process.
• College Degree or currently in first or second year of obtaining an undergraduate degree
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top