Seller Support Quality Audit Supervisor
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. To expand the selection of products available to customers Amazon engages with sellers who offer their catalog of products on Amazons' global eCommerce platforms. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and sellers. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict the Seller's needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers and grow their businesses.
The Seller Support Quality Audit Supervisor holds an entry-level management position responsible for ensuring standards for quality and productivity are met. The Supervisor will manage a team of auditors who create and execute quality audits aligned with the vision of creating the best Seller interaction within defined business processes. The Supervisor sets the vision, direction, and culture of their team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, providing individual coaching feedback sessions, and frequent one-on-ones that focus on improving the quality of the auditing space.
The ideal candidate will possess a balanced mix of quantitative, consultative, and leadership skills. They will be experienced in leading and facilitating efforts that have significantly improved processes, and training in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2+ years of auditing/quality monitoring experience related to the job, preferably in a quality process/documentation role supporting a contact center environment.
People Management Skills
- Leads and influences the work of others, maintaining data integrity, quality, and delivering results
- Possesses a thorough understanding of business processes and objectively guides the team to audit to the requirements as documented in the knowledge repository as well as navigating any ambiguity within the process
- Versed in employee development and performance management skills
- Performs ambiguous tasks without guidance and support
- Fosters a cooperative environment within the team and among peers in other organizational units
- Manages team performance through training, coaching, and process improvement
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures to enhance team performance
- Passionate about delivering a positive end-user experience
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Provides objective performance feedback and evaluate the effectiveness of corrective actions and follow-up
- Maintains composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Logically articulates auditing processes between partner and internal teams
- Must be able to prepare audit sampling; verify, document, and communicate audit results; and develop audit reporting
- Excellent time-management skills and organizational agility, including the ability to effectively balance multiple ongoing projects, tasks and priorities
Process Improvement Skills
- Develops creative processes for improving core metrics based on audit findings
- Identifies and articulates issues, translating them into business requirements and escalates issues appropriately
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details; process improvement skills
- Addresses special projects as necessary and adapts to the changing requirements of the business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in a customer service environment, preferably in a call center or contact center
- Ability to manage the stress of the position (for example, deadline pressures and ambiguity)
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Fluent in DE/FR/IT/ES/CN/JP
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top