Seller Support Associate - Vietnamese Language
- Manila, Philippines
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers. We obsess over providing world class support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may need our support, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Position Description: Global Seller Support Associate (Fixed-term)
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
• Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
This position would suit a recent graduate or someone with good customer service skills/experience.
• Excellent written/spoken Vietnamese and Basic English skills with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex decisions with little to no guidance
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills with a keen focus on quality and customer experience.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
• Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective prioritization of work time to ensure productivity, fulfill department standards for time spent and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing urgency
• Strong ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Passionate commitment to Amazon's emergence as the world's most customer-centric company
Permanent or Working Visa in Philippines would be an advantage.
Back to top