The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Team Description: -
Want to join the Earth's most customer centric company? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Are you someone who like to challenge Status Quo? Do you strive to excel at goals aligned to you? If yes, we have opportunities for you. The Selling Partner Support (SPS) team at Amazon is looking to hire candidates who can excel in a Virtual (Work from Home) Environment. The SPS team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party Sellers and Vendors. Sellers are our 3P customers that join the 'Selling on Amazon' program which in turn enables both individuals and businesses to sell their products and inventory on Amazon Marketplaces. When one registers as a Vendor, Amazon becomes a full-time distributor of your products. We buy and store the inventory, and take care of everything from shipping and pricing to customer service and returns. India as a region support different marketplaces in India, NA, EMEA & APAC.
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements. The SPS associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A SPS associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
Virtual Contact Center (VCC) associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
• The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
• Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
• Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-4 years of experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
• Shifts:The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
• Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
• During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
• Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
• Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
• Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
• Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
• Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
• Should be willing interact with Seller over calls / email / chat depending on the business need.
• Candidates who are based in Bangalore should apply.
Information security: You should be will to sign a undertaking pertaining to do's and don'ts in accordance to the data Security policy
Ergonomic Furniture: In Amazon we care about your health hence suggest that all employees have an ergonomic chair and desk as their workspace
Candidates should have all the below documents and should be share the soft copy of documents during final level of interview process.
• Educational Document - Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet
• Employment Document - Relieving letter / service letter from all the previous companies and last three months' pay slip
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Kindly apply on this job posting if you interested and (Only) the shortlisted candidates will receive an email for the initial online assessment.
Note: -Candidates who are based in Bangalore should apply.All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with Webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interview.
• Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
• Language: English
• Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
• Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
• Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
• Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
• Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
• Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
• Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
• Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.