• The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
• Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
• • Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
• Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
• Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
• During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
• Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
• Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
• Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
• Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
• Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
• Candidates who are based in the below locations should only apply:
• Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
• Language: English
• Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
• Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
• Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
• Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
• Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
• Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
• Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
• Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.