Seller Education Program Manager
Amazon Global Selling has been helping individuals and businesses increase sales and reach new customers around the globe. Today, more than 50% of Amazon's total unit sales come from third-party selection. The Global Selling team in China is responsible for recruiting local businesses to sell on Amazon's 17 overseas marketplaces, and supporting local Sellers' success and growth on the Amazon. Our vision is to be the first choice for all types of Chinese business to go globally.
Amazon Global Selling is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Program Manager with a passion for crafting Seller-facing education programs to join the Seller Success team. The ideal candidate is eager to lean to customers, and has best-in-class oral and written communication skills.
As a Program Manager, you will lead and drive Seller Education programs for South-East Asia (SEA) Sellers, helping them to overcome business challenges, and to achieve sustainable success with Amazon. You will work with a cross-functional team (both internal & external) to design success metrics, and roll out scalable programs with standard operating procedures (SOPs). We expect the initiatives will expedite SEA Seller grow and success.
This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting and fast paced business, make history, and have fun!
1. Own SEA education program roadmap and strategy development, targeting at Vietnamese, Thai, and Rest-of-SEA Sellers.
2. Design/track success metrics to measure program success and business impact.
3. Lead agencies and collaborate with internal stakeholders to build SOPs to ensure program scalability and quality.
4. Identify SEA Seller needs and seek opportunities to address it by replicating CN best practices (programs).
5. Keep up with latest trend about education technology and online learning.
1. 5+ years of experience in Program Management or Digital Marketing.
2. Proven experience in initiating new programs in cross-functional/international based collaboration.
3. Solid experience in managing complex programs in fast paced and changing environments.
4. Accommodate rapid change and ambiguity.
5. Outstanding verbal/writing skills in Chinese and English.
1. MBA preferred.
2. Working experience in online learning management.