Segment Operations Manager
- Cajamar, Brazil
Segment Operations Manager
Would you like to be part of a team focused on worldwide go-to-market (GTM) strategy for Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
As Segment Operations Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape, support and deliver our strategy, as we continue to grow, scale and accelerate AWS adoption across customer segments. Your responsibilities will include designing and executing mechanisms to support and drive scale for AWS. You will work closely with the global segment leadership team, regional GTM teams across the globe, and stakeholders in various functions across AWS. You must be comfortable working with cross functional and global teams in dynamic organizations, as many of the mechanisms you drive will have interdependencies with other teams within AWS.
The right candidate has been successful in a business operations function for a 100+ person global organization in the IT industry, possesses strong analytical skills, exceptional writing and communications skills, strong project and program management capabilities and a proven track record of simultaneously driving multiple priorities, a customer-focused approach, affinity for fast paced entrepreneurial environment, has a strong sense of ownership, and is detail oriented.
If you meet these qualifications and have a passion for the technology industry, this job is for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, execute and manage mechanisms to drive scale in segment reach including virtual/cross-functional/matrix team engagement model (audience, forum, cadence, content, readiness, etc)
- Leverage standardized monthly segment metrics reports and related analytical tools to provide the segment leadership team with relevant and timely insights, to effectively execute on business priorities; and identify additional data sources specific to the segments, to leverage for insights to accelerate growth
- Own monthly executive reporting for the segment team including coordinating preparation/submission
- Program manage key planning cycles including tracking progress/completion and driving internal team reviews
- Manage and curate content repositories for internal communications and stakeholder engagement, together with creation, maintenance, distribution and consumption of existing/new assets
- Coordinate global and regional field enablement and engagement initiatives
- Planning and management of team engagement at first and third party customer and internal events
- Project manage marketing requests (playbooks, segment content and updates, customer success story creation and management, sales kick off content, etc.)
- Initiate and execute special projects and programs that advance segment competencies and capabilities within AWS.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in business operations, and/or program/project management.
• Prior experience in a sales/marketing environment
• Prior experience with Salesforce.com
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Ability to communicate in writing clearly, succinctly, and in a data-driven fashion.
• Excellent problem-solving skills. Comfortable with going deep and wide. Data driven.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
• Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
• Innovative and self-directed.
This position must be located at one of our U.S. AWS Corp. offices with a preference for Austin, Boston or Seattle.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top