Are you interested in helping accelerate AWS Security Sales in Germany and the Nordics??
As a Principal Security Sales Specialist at AWS, you will contribute to the overall performance of the business in Germany and the Nordics, measured by revenue growth, net new customers, and reference wins. You'll have a broad role part market maker, part operator, and part general manager, and you'll build a strategy focused on winning new customer segments and growing existing customer segments for the long term.
In this role, you will build and execute sales plays, content and tools to build pipeline, acting as the voice of the Security customer to the AWS service teams, helping win lighthouse customers in key industries and supporting the field on the rapid close of complex deals.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services for Security on AWS?
Come build the future with us.
• Established history of Security Sales
• Track record of building rapport with senior C-level stakeholders
• Business development experience, working with in customer and partner facing roles in the Security ecosystem, with focus on infrastructure or cloud platforms
• Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization (leveraging multiple functions and teams)
• Fluent verbal and written communications skills in English and German
• Multi-year experience as a tenured Security Salesperson.
• Ability to motivate, encourage and coach others to develop strong business development and executive stakeholder relationships
• Experience working with enterprise customers and partners
• Building sales pipelines focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration
• Experience working with new product/service development teams and their outbound functions
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us