Security Program Manager (Indonesia)
- Jakarta, Indonesia
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. AWS Infrastructure Physical Security team is looking for a highly talented and motivated Program Manager to lead projects in Jakarta/Tangerang/Karawang/Bekasi area.
We are looking for a program manager to be responsible for building and improving processes for project management and project planning and working across all levels and functions of the organization. The role is responsible for the life cycle management of data center physical security systems and technologies including, but not limited to: Access Control, Intrusion Detection, and Video Surveillance systems. Stakeholders include construction, facilities engineering, cabling groups, finance and procurement, among others. A successful Program Manager in this role will not be afraid to dive deep, ask challenging questions about complex and ambiguous activities, and get stuff done.
As a Security Program Manager, you will:
• Serve as the key business partner working directly with service business partners and internal stakeholders (primarily infrastructure, physical security and operations teams).
• Interact with engineers, technicians, project managers, and Sr. Leaders to develop your programs.
• Drive process change and improvement across multiple business and program teams.
• Report ad hoc, weekly, and monthly program and operating metrics.
• Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
• Manage security system integration vendor contracts to deliver projects.
• Communicate the status of programs with customers, stakeholders and conduct program reviews.
Must be willing to travel 15% of the time as required when launching new locations (Domestically and Internationally).
• 5 years of experience working in Project Management related to construction or physical security.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects.
• Experienced in vendor management and procurement processes, to include the establishment of key performance indicators and service level agreements.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret program objectives, develop project schedules, manage vendors, project budgets and adherence to tight timetables.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate effectively with both internal and external partners regarding standards and design plans.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to and control change on a project.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• BA/BS degree or higher in related field of architecture, engineering, or project management
• Fluency/competency in more than one language
• PSP, CPP, PMP Certification
• Subject Matter Expertise with Access Control, Intrusion Detection, and Video Surveillance Systems
• Data Center Experience
• Demonstrated ability to use AutoCad/Desk, BIM, Bluebeam
• Functional knowledge of physical security systems such Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Video surveillance
Must be willing to travel 10% of the time as required when launching new locations (Domestically and Internationally).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top