Audible, Inc Audible.com (a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon.com) is the Internet's leading provider of spoken audio programming including books of any genre, magazines, radio shows, daily newspapers, and more. Audible apps for your tablet or smartphone make it easy to listen wherever you are. Catch a caper while commuting in your car, add a little romance to a run, or maybe savor a mystery while making minestrone.
Audible Information Security team is looking for super smart Security Engineer to join our world class team. We are obsessed with protecting customer trust. We are a hands-on team working to protect our computer networks, servers, and applications. You will get the opportunity to work on the biggest and the fastest e-commerce platform in existence, Mobile Apps and the cloud infrastructure. You will work in the trenches with other Security Engineers, Application Developers and System Engineers to protect our customers and Audible's business.
- Preserve Audible and Amazon customer trust
- Guide security solutions to protect applications, systems, and networks
- Guide secure design and conduct security testing to critical Audible applications Respond to security violations, vulnerabilities, and incident detections
- Provide Policy guidance and interpretation
- Evangelize security within Audible and be an advocate for customer trust
- Experience with Web Application Architecture Security Review, Threat Modeling, Static Code Review, Penetration Testing, and Incident Response Planning
- Experience with Mobile Security Review and Testing (iOS or Android)
- Solid understanding of web and mobile application security best practices
- Robust understanding of information security principles and core technologies (CIA, encryption, identity management, privacy, DLP, networking, and web protocols)
- Experience with tools such BurpSuite, ZAP, AppScan, SQLMap, Wireshark, Metasploit framework
- Proficient in one programming language – Java preferred
- Proficient in one scripting language
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills for technical and non-technical audience
- Expertise in network, system, and web application attacks and mitigations engineering, computer and network security, and authentication and security protocols
- Experience with third party risk management
- Experience with AWS
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- Certifications in CompTIA Security+, CEH, or GSEC
- Experience with Incident Response
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance experience.
We have a comprehensive benefits package. Here are some of the fun and meaningful perks we offer:
- Daily catered lunch, Monday breakfast and juice bar, snacks and Friday happy hours
- Free onsite gym and 25% fitness reimbursement
- Seasonal sports clubs - basketball, hockey, soccer, volleyball, softball and more
- Company sponsored events
- Transit reimbursement paid parking and shuttle service
- Tuition assistance
- Annual Amazon discount
- Meaningful community involvement opportunities including mentoring interns, literacy tutoring, and Audible Scholars, along with collaboration on start-up projects incubating in Newark Venture Partners
Audible, Inc. is the world's largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We're an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 350,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top