At AWS, we're hiring highly passionate and deeply technical cloud computing Security Architect to help our customers and partners develop and deploy security, risk, and compliance (SRC) solutions. You will deliver SRC architecture strategies & guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, conduct customer workshops, and deliver SRC solutions as code. You will collaborate with customers to address security and compliance challenges, and help with implementing and migrating customer solutions and workloads onto AWS.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Solutions – You will define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
Expertise – You will collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help customers learn and use AWS services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, life sciences, and energy
Delivery – You will lead migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud and security services. This will be done via onsite customer projects.
Insights – You will work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
- 7+ years of IT implementation experience
- 5+ years of experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios
- Significant technical experience in Cloud Computing technologies, scripting languages (JSON, Python, RoR, etc), integrating 3rd party monitoring tools, encryption tools and standard methodologies, and forensics
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM.
- Experience with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape Deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a multi-national environment
- Experience with cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
- Experience with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations
- Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements desired
- Hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment (DevOps) desired
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape desired
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations desired
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top