Seasonal Pop-Up Retail Experience Consultant – Fashion Show Mall (Las Vegas, NV)
Amazon Pop-Ups are retail kiosks that offer customers an opportunity to interact with and experience the full range of Amazon devices, from Echo to Fire TV to Kindle, and learn about Amazon services and content. The Amazon Pop-Up team provides a hands-on, customer-friendly way for our visitors to ask experts questions about our devices and features and try them out in person. We are looking for seasonal retail employees to support this Pop-Up experience for our customers in Fashion Show Mall (Las Vegas, NV).
- Model desired behavior for staff as Amazon brand ambassador and device evangelist.
- Complete product trainings promptly to learn about existing products and new releases.
- Assist manager in identifying training needs and providing ongoing training in areas including demo and selling skills, product knowledge and store operations.
- Give peer-to-peer feedback when peers are not performing daily work to Standard Operating Procedures standards.
- Assist manager in operational functions of the location including merchandising, pricing verification, inventory management and reporting.
- Help identify trends for weekly business review with manager.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and demonstrate product features, pricing and program offers to associates so they can do the same with customers.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: opening and closing POS system, accepting customer payments, balance register and make cash deposits daily or schedule bank pick-up service, pulling products from inventory, and filing the completed orders.
- Create an effective weekly labor schedule considering allocated labor hours, Amazon labor guidelines, applicable labor laws, promotional and holiday event hours, tasking requirements and sales volume requirements.
- Troubleshoot on-site, ensuring all products displayed are working properly and replacing any malfunctioning products as necessary.
- Assist customers with devices that may not be operational and assist customers in setting up devices that they have purchased.
- May be required to open and close the Pop Up, staff the Pop Up by yourself, and make decisions independently to help customers.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the customer experience and store operations by participating the in the development and presentation of best practices.
- Receive and restock products from stockroom to ensure products are readily available for customers.
- Responsible for the physical safety of the merchandise and the store.
- Be on your feet for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Push, pull, lift or carry items up to 40 pounds (with or without reasonable accommodation).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in customer facing retail sales.
- Able to work flexible work hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in assisting customers in person and on the phone, completing trainings, tracking and recording sales and traffic data, merchandising products and promotional materials, cleaning and maintaining presentation standards, keeping product demos functional and receiving inventory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in retail sales, preferably consumer electronics or high-tech products.
- 2+years of people management experience, preferably consumer electronics or high-tech products
- Bilingual in Spanish and English languages.
- Experience with detail oriented work and communication.
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top