Seasonal Non Inventory Receiver
Amazon is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Non-Inventory Receiver positions at our fulfillment center. The Non-Inventory Receiver will work in a team environment with Assistant Buyers & Buyers to administer the flow of non-inventory goods including supplies, corrugate, safety equipment, and tools.
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
- Noise level varies and can be loud
- Temperature in the fulfillment center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees
- Fast paced environment
- Ensure all units are off loaded and accurately stowed
- Staging product in work area
- Organization of packaging supplies
- Receive goods into Oracle system
- Research missing non-inventory shipments
- Assist with payment inquiries
- Serve as backup to ordering and cycle counting
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing and able to work all shifts
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
- Experience using computers, specifically Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Must be able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
- Must be willing and able to work on powered equipment-for example forklift or cherry picker
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Thinks outside of the box; searches for innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hourly Pay Rate: (Site HR – add pay rate)
If you work in a fulfillment center you may be eligible for Variable Pay, a bonus based upon personal and site performance criteria at your location.
Restricted Stock Units
Subject to approval by the Board of Directors of Amazon.com, Inc., you will be granted a restricted stock unit award.
You will also be entitled, during the term of your employment, to such vacation, medical, 401k, and other employee benefits as the Company may offer from time to time, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check run in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top