Seasonal EMEA SPS Service Delivery Manager
- Irvine, CA
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Within Amazon, the Selling Partner Support Organization's goal is to enable sellers, vendor, and brand owners of any size by helping them build the business they want. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform on a worldwide scale. Selling Partner Support strives to predict our Selling Partner's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers. So to our Third Party Merchants, we ARE Amazon!
The EMEA Service Delivery organization is seeking a German Speaking Service Delivery Manager to join our EMEA Service Delivery team to support/manage our German speaking EU network. This is a high-impact, high-visibility position that interacts with a broad group and requires a superior self-directed individual with strong attention to detail and great organizational skills. The successful candidate will possess the ability to multitask, make smart and timely decisions with limited guidance, and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. They will be able to call upon their call/contact center expertise in order to share best practices to drive operational excellence. He or she will be highly self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative and will possess the ability to anticipate needs. This is your chance to work hard, have fun, and make history!
The position could be either virtual or based in one of our EU SPS site.
• Daily and weekly operations/deliveries/key metrics/ review and management
• Provide consulting and training support while encouraging partner teams to operate with a sense of independence and ownership
• Strong business analytics and leadership skills
• Provide value-added recommendations and continuous process improvements based on analysis to enhance systems, programs, or resolve partner issues.
• Detailed reporting and metrics preparation
• Analyze network performance data and produce regular management reports
• Program management
• Operations process standardization
• Deployment of new operations and/or SLAs within the Seller Support Outsourcing network
• Sharing operational and quality best practices across the Seller Support network
• Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
• Language skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (business level). Any other EU language is a "plus".
• Have knowledge of KPIs, Metrics and how to achieve them.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment with various organizational units including senior level stakeholders.
• Understanding of call/contact center operations
• Proven ability to lead others, even in a remote management environment
• Demonstrate effective, clear and professional written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in one to one and group sessions.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Demonstrated experience in coaching for results
• Desired skill-sets include MS Office Applications and technical skills (computers and internet).
• SPS knowledge and experience
• Ability to travel 25% or more (Domestically & Internationally)
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top