The A to Z team enables the scaling of Amazon's hourly workforce. The A to Z mobile application directly impacts the lives of associates by helping them identify the best shifts for their schedule, opportunities to pick up additional work, and choose when they get paid. We are committed to helping associates achieve the work life harmony that is best for them. We are also committed to helping Amazon acquire, train, and retain associates to fulfill Amazon's mission to be the world's most customer centric company.
We're looking for a talented SDET who can raise the bar on A to Z quality. Your work will directly influence the working experience for millions of Amazonians. Your responsibilities will include building and integrating test automation frameworks, with the freedom and encouragement to explore your own ideas, and the reward of seeing your contributions benefit employees and customers worldwide.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have 12 affinity groups (employee resource groups) with more than 87,000 employees across hundreds of chapters around the world. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which reminds team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
It isn't about which hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We offer flexibility and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We care about your career growth too. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger opportunities, or get to the next level, we'll help you get there. Our business is growing fast and our people will grow with it.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years professional experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
• Experience developing automation in at least one of OO languages - Java, C#/C++, Python or web based technologies
• Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
• Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
• Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
• Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers"
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.