Are you a quality-minded engineer who's up for a challenge?
The Time & Attendance QA team supports solving test problems of optimization, performance, and scalability. Technologies we're testing range from 3rd-party platform configurations to API and front-end UI solutions. Do you want to write code, as well as test it? You'll immediately be given a chance to flex those muscles. Our automation needs are abundant and varied: dive into scenario-based employee data generation and API validation, canary and regression tests, and load test solutions. Are you a specialist in process? Join us as we evolve our deployment and custom agile development processes. Do you want a chance to Think Big? You'll be partnering with our dev and business teams teams to quantify and assure continuous infusion of quality, from requirements through user acceptance. Come be a key part of delivering a great user experience to Amazon employees all over the globe.
Core responsibilities will include:
Lead the design and development a automation framework
• Engage in design and development of quality infrastructure that encourages the optimal combination of unit/component/integration and end to end tests.
• Participate in design and development of performance testing and platform verification kit.
• Collaborate with software engineering teams, driving continuous development, integration and deployment
• Work with Dev and QA engineers to develop best practices for software quality assurance across multiple software teams
• Actively participate in cross team design review.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
• B.E in Computer Science or relevant fields
• Expertise in API level testing testing
• Expertise in Unix and Linux systems
• Expertise in framework development
• Proven track record of designing and delivering engineering framework to enable large-scale, highly available, low latency, high quality software products
• Expertise in software design patterns and testability
• Expertise in software development best practices
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong team player, exceptional interpersonal skill
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation