Amazon Lumberyard is a free AAA game engine deeply integrated with AWS and Twitch – with full source. The Lumberyard team aspires to help game developers create the highest quality games, engage massive communities of fans, and connect their games to the vast compute and storage of the cloud.
We're just getting started with Lumberyard. We have an excellent team with long tenure building some of the industry's most respected game development tools and technology, but we are still growing fast and have many positions left to fill. We're looking for pioneers who can imagine and deliver world-class technology to empower game developers to build tomorrow's most celebrated games. We're looking for a strong full-stack web/SOA engineer to join our team of veterans. If you're excited about the opportunity to invent and build with the entire sandbox of Amazon's ecosystem, including AWS and Twitch, we want to talk to you.
If you have the industry experience and the passion for games to drive results in a fresh space then we want to talk to you!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Strong server side Java experience
- Strong web testing automation experience
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
- A love for test automation
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools and services
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Strong Ownership
- Expert in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top