The Echo Look team is looking for a highly motivated, creative and passionate Software Development Engineers in Test to come work on a greenfield, gen-1 product!
First with Kindle, and then again with Fire TV and Echo, Amazon has proven their ability to innovate by integrating hardware, software, and content into seamless and easy-to-use services for customers. If you're eager to build a product customers will love and use every day, we're forming a team that thrives in a start-up like environment where flexibility, teamwork, and delivering rock-solid, customer focused solutions on short timelines is paramount.
In this role, you will be creating and designing test automation for a new iOS and Android app. You will be working with cross-functional teams across the company to launch best in class technical solutions for mobile application testing. You will work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. You will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. You will be a key member of a team building an innovative new product that will change customers' lives.
You are highly collaborative, with a proven track record for working closely with teams to influence outcomes and propose well-informed new directions. You think big, and earn trust through regular and precise communication. You have strong analytical skills and a relentless determination to do what is right for customers. You can work with minimal direction and are capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. You are good at multi-tasking, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself.
Join our team and help us launch something new that will truly surprise and delight our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Strong server side Java experience
- Experienced in mobile (iOS and Android) and web test automation
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top