We are looking for high caliber and tested Software Development Engineers to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this initiative we will tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software architecture design and building highly scalable services.
This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for solving algorithmically complex problems, front end and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience. As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems.
If you enjoy designing and building highly distributed systems that can scale and solving challenging problems, come join us!
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
• Experience with Relational and No SQL Databases
• Experience with Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and development
• Experience with Big-data Analytics
• Practical experience writing large scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks and implementation