SDE- Monitoring Platform
- San Francisco, CA
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment and our platform team allows Twitch developers to focus on making Twitch great, without sacrificing availability and reliability. The team is creating tooling and best practices that allow Twitch to move at full speed while minimizing the chances of impacting creators in a negative way.
This role is a perfect fit for an engineer who is passionate about availability, alerting, metrics and automation. You will work with internal Twitch customers across the company, driving technical and tooling decisions to ensure a high bar in operational excellence can be reached. You will shape the future of how Twitch detects and responds to issues.
• Build, deliver, and maintain high-visibility production critical libraries and tools running in services across the company
• Participate in code and design reviews
• Mentor and cultivate other engineers
• Interact with developers across the company to understand their challenges, and work with leaders on the team to develop a roadmap for the application framework and tools to address
• Drive engineering excellence on common libraries and tools that will be run in hundreds projects across Twitch
• Provide a strong technical voice for your team
• 3+ years experience as an software developer
• 1+ years developing services, tools or frameworks used by other developers
• 1-2 years in Go
• Experience debugging complicated production incidents in real time.
• Understanding of Ops / Devops principles.
• Strong Familiarity with AWS ecosystem
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Back to top