SDE III / Technical Architect Business Data Technologies
- Hyderabad, India
Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, Big Data analytics, and infrastructure operations/management? Join the Amazon's Business Data Technologies (BDT) Infrastructure Lifecycle Management team to build large-scale infrastructure services using Big Data analytics and AWS technologies.
You will enable our customers to use secured, cost-aware, and scalable infrastructure lifecycle management services without requiring every developer to become an expert in infrastructure operations/management, deployment technologies, and lifecycle management. The best part of working with Amazon Infrastructure lifecycle team is the chance to help customers solve exciting new challenges and create new cloud operation/management experiences that power Amazon's diverse infrastructure. Our customers are innovators and builders, and you will have the chance to work with them to understand their challenges and design new offerings. Together, we will shape not just our own products, but the direction of the industry.
We are looking for software developers who long for the opportunity to design and build large-scale systems with global impact. We need your help to build a system that will operate and manage 1000's of infrastructure resources in AWS. You will make applications that leverage big data technologies and machine learning to optimize infrastructure operations/management, improve user productivity, and secure infrastructure. You will work closely with Product Management to best address our customers' needs and help shape the product for success by creating engaging and dynamic experiences.
What does it take to succeed in this role? You need to be creative, responsible, and able to dig deep into AWS emerging technologies. You will think about business opportunities, operational issues, architectural improvements, and the customer perspective in the source of a single conversation. You have a deep mastery of programming languages, distributed system design, and performance.
As a software development engineer on this team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of BDT's Infrastructure Lifecycle Management Framework.
• Probable cause analysis by aggregating and mining correlating logs to get a complete review and more easily pinpoint related trends and patterns, and detect relations between events and issues.
• Reducing alert noise by grouping, filtering and reprioritize non-important alerts and incidents
• Implementing predictive scaling by forecasting demand, anticipating capacity requirements and automatically scale-out and scale-in based on a predictive insight.
• Building tools to detect anomalies and raise alerts about hardware, software or security breaches and violations through the use of outlier detection techniques in machine learning.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related program
- Experience in Java, C++, C# or other object-oriented language
- Computer Science and Software development fundamentals
- 6+ years of hands on experience in software development, including design, implementation, debugging, and support, building scalable system software and/or Services
- MSc degree in Computer Science or related program
- Experience with highly scalable systems and processing huge amounts of data
- Experience writing software to automate manual workflows
- AWS database migration experience at scale
- Experience in building software based on SOA architecture
- Development in cloud environment.
-Working on Big Data technologies Apache Hadoop, Spark and Kafka will be a plus
Back to top