SDE II - W0719
- Bengaluru, India
Amazon is seeking an experienced candidate interested in disrupting the way products are bought, sold, and distributed on a global scale. The right candidate will have hands-on involvement in building new tools, services, and distribution structures across Amazon's growing footprint. The products and capabilities enabled by this role will deliver unprecedented selection and prices across Amazon's 100MM+ customers, while innovating beyond established supply chain norms. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with interactions across a wide variety of e-commerce topics, and will demonstrate competence in multiple fields and skill sets.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language - preferably in Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
• Deep knowledge of distributed systems, asynchronous architectures.
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• Experience communicating directly with stakeholders, technical teams, and leadership.
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Exposure to Machine Learning/deep learning projects
Back to top