SCRM Sr Prod Manager - Tech
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost cloud platform that powers thousands of businesses in over 190 countries. AWS' Infrastructure Supply Chain & Procurement (ISCaP) organization works to deliver cutting-edge solutions to source, build and maintain our socially responsible data center supply chains. We are a team of highly-motivated, engaged, and responsive professionals who enable the core sustainable infrastructure of AWS. Come join our team and be a part of history as we deliver results for the largest cloud services company on Earth!
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager - Technical (PM-T) to help guide our overall strategy and technical approach to third party risk management. As part of the Global Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) team, you will work with professionals around the world to define and influence technical and regulatory requirements, and build internal mechanisms for assessing and mitigating supply chain risks around the world. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive, collaboration-filled environment to build and secure the future of the cloud.
In this role you will be a critical strategic voice, supporting technical engineering efforts and priorities for all aspects of third party supplier governance. Your efforts will help AWS maintain visibility and control across our entire supply chain, and positively influence the complex and ever-changing aspects of our SCRM program in every region we do business. You will build programs and tools to conduct site and supplier security assessments, interface with governments and customers around the world, and work with our supply chain partners to improve security controls that influence everything built on AWS.
In order to inform your recommendations and steer AWS in the right direction, you will be called upon to provide an experienced perspective on third party risk management and supply chain practices. This includes knowledge about tools and data sources that help ensure accurate and timely knowledge of supplier financial health, trade and export standing, ownership and influence, reputation, and other factors that ensure AWS can maintain a secure, transparent, and socially responsible supply chain. Indicators for success in this role include past experience leading strategic programs, working with technical operations or engineering teams, and a solid understanding of supply chain business considerations such as component sourcing, process optimization, logistics and customs, etc. A Senior PM-T is expected to seek out and clearly communicate relevant data to support complex business decisions, and drive the right recommendations in a compelling and effective way. They create plans that have objective, measurable success criteria and clearly communicate progress and outcomes. They anticipate the gaps between teams, processes, and system architectures to help their organization produce the best possible results for our customers.
Work location is Seattle, Austin, or Northern Virginia.
• BS or BA in any field related to supply chain or vendor management, manufacturing or industrial process control, threat intelligence, or equivalent professional experience
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in Product or Program Management
• 4+ years in an environment related to supply chain management, security operations, manufacturing operations, or government contract/compliance work
• 3+ years of preparing and presenting complex data (such as business intelligence, security metrics, or influencing data pipeline, scale, and performance)
• Experience preparing technical specifications and customer communications
• Experience in two or more of the following:
Supply chain or vendor management, security risk analysis, or security compliance assessment/auditing
International supply chain and security compliance frameworks such as FIPS 140-2, NIST 800-(30, 53, 161, 171, and 88), ISO 27000, 28000, and 20243 series, NERC CIP, ICD 731, FedRAMP, CMMC, TAPA
Manufacturing systems, process control, or international shipment logistics and regulations
Requirements and product definition, use case development, and functional specification
• Experience in metrics definition and automated report generation (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Power BI)
• Experience using program management tools (e.g. MSFT Project /Visual Studio, Jira, Confluence, Slack)
• Knowledge of international labor, safety, and environmental standards and industry alliances
• Knowledge of AWS cloud services and concepts such as S3, EC2, Kinesis, and VPC
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top