SCRM Security Assessor
- Herndon, VA
Supply Chain Security Assessors at AWS work in a supportive, collaborative-filled environment to ensure AWS maintains a trustworthy and socially responsible global supply chain. In this role, you will work directly with internal security experts and external supply chain partners to help perform comprehensive risk assessments and provide security recommendations. You will analyze public and commercial information, and interact directly with suppliers to assess everything from their financial and reputational standing, to their physical and technical security controls, to their policies and operational practices. If you have a genuine curiosity and a desire to help make the world a safer place, this role is a great opportunity to continually build and apply your own security expertise as you identify gaps, suggest mitigations, track progress, and help AWS continue to inspire the best in ourselves and others with our leadership in supply chain security!
Work location is Seattle, Northern Virginia or Austin.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Information Security, Software, or related experience.
• 2+ years experience in a customer facing role and experience with audits or security assessments.
• 2+ years experience with information technology (IT) security principles and methods (e.g., server and network management, firewalls, VPN, multi-factor authentication, encryption) or related technical experience.
• 2+ years experience related to supply chain or manufacturing security.
• 2+ years experience related to security risk mitigation, providing guidance to improve security practices
• Knowledge of one or more international supply chain and security compliance frameworks such as NIST 800- (30, 53, 161, 171, and 88); ISO 27000, 28000, and 20243 series; NERC CIP; FedRAMP; CMMC; TAPA.
• Knowledge of network security architecture concepts including protocols, enforcement and monitoring points, and defense-in-depth.
• Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, Security+, CEH, or SANS (GSEC, GCIH, GDSA, GSNA, etc.)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top