SAP Migration BDM
- Bad Hersfeld, Germany
• Work closely with BD, solutions architecture, software development and service teams to win migration projects and support customers' cloud journey on AWS.
• Build and scale programs that help accelerate the adoption of AWS cloud services.
• Collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best solutions based on the migration project engagement experience and expertise.
• Drive a cross functional team in migration opportunity development and closing, including building business cases, proposals and plans to help customers to identify and realize business values.
• Drive the evolution of IP and mechanisms to build scalable and repeatable customer engagement.
• Work with sales and marketing to identify and execute strategies to build the funnel of opportunities including account planning and deal development.
• Collaborate with customer, partner and internal professional service teams to expedite project execution and govern project success.
• Build dashboards and reporting mechanisms to capture/communicate results and progress, and periodically document and present results, insights, learning and recommendations to executive leadership.
• A minimum of 10+ years of technology related sales, consulting or business development experience.
• A minimum of 5+ years of SAP sales, consulting, or business development experience.
• Strong knowledge on SAP basis.
• Experienced at migration projects and working in cloud industry with proven sales record or win cases.
• Ability to multitask and manage portfolio of cross-functional projects within the program - work prioritization, planning, collaboration, and management.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin are required.
• Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
• A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS,PaaS) would be preferred but not required.
• BA/BS degree required. Masters or MBA is plus.
• Consulting, technical or pre-sales experience is preferred.
#"SAP Projects", "ERP", "SAP ecosystem". "SAP migration"
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top